What a great start to Nippers last weekend. Our new nippers were particularly impressive. It's not a nippers week this week but we have got a huge week ahead.
* Friday Nipper's Board Paddling at North Haven Baths. Be there at 3.45 for a 4.00 pm start. This is a great way for our new nippers and U6's & U7's to learn how to paddle a board while our more experienced nippers can work on their board paddling skills and building up their endurance.
* Basic Beach Management course on Saturday at Port Macquarie. Contact Michelle on 0457 834 408.
* Saturday 9.00 is Ironkids at LUSC. We need a big contingent of our nippers (minimum age 7) to participate in this fantastic, fun, non-competitive event. Details and registration at www.ironmanportmacquarie.com WE URGENTLY NEED NIPPERS PARENTS TO VOLUNTEER TO ASSIST FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS FROM 8.00 AM. PLEASE CALL LINDA ON 0428 853 983
* Saturday night is our season kick off party from 6.00pm at the surf club. We have had an influx of new members to the club this season. Bring the kids and familiarise yourselves with our other club members. There is no better place to kick back of an evening than on our surf club balcony. See the flyer for more information.
* Sunday we are having a combined Nippers session with our mates from the Wauchope Bonny Hills club at Bonny Hills. Please be at Bonny Hills club house around 8.30 for a 9.00 am start. The extra nippers session early in the season will be invaluable for our kids - our new nippers in particular.
Got any ideas, feedback, comments, suggestions? If so please contact please let one of our committee members know.
Stay safe on the beach - cheers.
President - Camden Haven SLSC (Inc)
Suzie Bell writes this. If there's anything you'd like included please contact me: email@example.com.