Unfortunately due to bad weather forecast we have decided to cancel this weekends nipper camping at Diamond Head. The camping ground is already wet and with more rain to come it would turn a fun and memorable experience into a wet and soggy one. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will see you all for nippers on Sunday 24th. We will also change our board paddling to that Friday the 22nd to bring it in line with our nipper Sunday weekend.
For any question you can phone Linda on 0428853983.
Suzie Bell writes this. If there's anything you'd like included please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.