A few messages today:
- There is an assessment at the Surf Club from 9am Sunday 1 Dec for those who have completed the recent BM/SRC course, and any Patrolling member who needs to complete their proficiency for this season. Please be there at 9am. This is the last chance to do your proficiency this season.
- Patrolling members - please assist with the provision of water safety at the Camden Haven Triathlon being held at Pilot Beach Saturday 30th 11.30am and Sunday 1st 6.30am. A couple of hours each day. The club needs to ensure the correct number are on hand to meet safety ratios. to This is a special race put on by the Port Tri Club who provided the surf club with essential support which enabled the surf club to raise thousands of dollars. It is important we now support them. Thanks. Please call Tony Dickenson 0447 209 986
- If anyone has or knows of an unused pool table or table tennis table, please consider donating or lending it to the surf club to replace our wobbly old equipment. Call Glen 0425 206 683.
- Remember adult paddling 8am Saturday morning. Call Craig 0418 860 138.
- IRB Course Crescent Head Fri 13/Sat 14/Sun 15. Call Michelle 0457 834 408.
- Next weekend is a big weekend.
- The surf club starts patrolling from the 7th: Saturday and Sunday 9am til 4pm. Please check the roster. Arrange a sub if you can't make it. Patrol 4 has swapped with Patrol 1. Patrol 4 now on Saturday 7th; Patrol 1 now on Sunday 15th. Call your Patrol Captain in need.
- Xmas Party is on Saturday night 7th. Hawiian Night: dinner & live music. Call Michelle 0457 834 408 to book your seat and if you would like to help out.
- Nippers & Nipper Xmas Party is on Sunday 8th after Nippers. Call Rosie 0405512568 to get on the job list.